Join host Marlon Styles and guests Sophia Mendoza (Los Angeles Unified School District) and Brittany Griffin as they discuss strategies for leveraging AI to supercharge learner-centered education. In this engaging webinar, they explore topics including:
- Creative ways educators are currently using AI like summarizing text and generating feedback
- Ideas for how school leaders, teachers, and students can enhance learning experiences with AI tools
- A live demonstration of how the AI tool Gamma can quickly generate educational resources
- An inside look at how LAUSD is laying the groundwork for responsible use of AI through professional development and digital citizenship
- Guidance on deciding when to use AI to maximize human connection in education
- Insights on how to leverage AI to make learning more personalized, equitable, and human-centered
Gain inspiration and practical tips for unlocking the power of AI to supercharge learner-centered education in your own context. Discover new perspectives on blending emerging technology with timeless principles of human connection for student growth.
Keep the learning going! Check our our Learner-Centered AI online course.